When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

He Don't Know That He Ain't Pretty But The Lady Schwinns Like His Add-Ons.

-

Goldenrod

I live for the CABE
The Schwinn pinch brakes and two speed rear end would attract the lust of any red-blooded American-made female but a Phantom with these performance enhancing equipment extras are potent aphrodisiacs in any female bicycle herd. Even I have an unhealthy attraction to his broad black frame when I wipe the dust off this brutish stallion. How common were these accessories? The rear pouches behind the seat are ammo belt containers taken off German soldiers in Russia during WWI and WWII.

?

Last edited:
The Schwinn pinch brakes and two speed rear end would attract the lust of any red-blooded American-made female but a Phantom with these performance enhancing equipment extras are potent aphrodisiacs in any bicycle herd. Even I have an unhealthy attraction to his broad black frame when I wipe the dust off this brute. How common were these accessories? The rear pouches behind the seat are ammo belt containers taken off German soldiers in Russia during WWI and WWII.View attachment 1241317

View attachment 1241318

View attachment 1241319

View attachment 1241320

View attachment 1241321

View attachment 1241323

?
From what I've seen, not common at all. Does it ride as good as it looks?

From what I've seen, not common at all. Does it ride as good as it looks?

I ride light weights so it is like a Mack truck to me but style counts for a lot. Who wants to go fast when you have all that chrome to show off?

What year is the Phantom? It looks early to mid 50's but has a later model springer fork on it. The original Phantoms had the springer pivot mounted aft of the fork blade, not through it.

1596670416859.png

Back