When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Head Badges Mostly 40's ~ 60's English.

• Thread starter Deleted member 72895
  • Start date
#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
D

Deleted member 72895

I was privileged to spend the summer of 1974 serving apprenticeship under Jack Taylor and his 2 brothers in Stockton on Tees (North East England). During my time there, I was relegated to dismantling bent up bikes that needed their frames repaired. I asked permission to remove the head badges of the bikes to be repaired (and the pile of old broken frames in one of the back corners)... And they said "be our guest kid!

So now years later, I am trying to "minimalize" and am wondering how the best way to sell the would be. One at a time? Small groups? Or offer the whole collection (about 28 of them plus a Reynolds '531' key fob)?

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Guess it kinda depends on what badges you have. I'd be interested in Hetchins or Rotrax and possibly others. Post up some pics.

Ok, I get it... Post in the for sale section. Thank you both for your knowledge and insight!

You might want to separate the rarer, or those more in demand from others. If some are in excellent condition you might consider selling them individually regardless of scarcity and demand. Of course you can sell as an entire lot, or smaller lots also. I know I need a couple early Raleigh badges so if searching it makes it easier when listed as separate items, but you can specify that are contained in a lot for actual sales purposes.

Back