When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Headbadge information

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

100bikes

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Is there a definitive source of information(values) on bicycle headbadges?

With all the private brands and wide variety of prices , I am curious if there is a "go to " source.

rusty

Is there a definitive source of information(values) on bicycle headbadges?

With all the private brands and wide variety of prices , I am curious if there is a "go to " source.

rusty
None that I’m aware of. There are a few folks on the forum that I would consider experts. Like the rest of this hobby there are no accurate price guides for anything. You just need to pay attention to the market and see what’s trending to get an idea of value. V/r Shawn

People who need a specific badge for attachment to an actual bicycle may compete for badges among collectors of the badges alone (e.g. for a display case).

I find that odd badges that do not fit my bicycles (wrong holes or squished) have a lower value; other badge collectors might not have the same assessment criteria.

Last edited:
There are a few people here on the CABE that know a thing or two about badges.

P1010486.JPG

Back