When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

headbadge rarity

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I picked up a ‘51 Hornet with this head badge over the weekend.
37086A69-C947-4951-821A-2A02AF86DE9F.jpeg

6C1CE35B-5F96-499A-908C-58EC6F659CFC.jpeg

The main dudes here on the Cabe are the ones you need to ask. I don't have any that old. I think the owner of the Cabe might be able to tell you who collects the older badges. Barry

It's nothing personal to my fellow bike freaks, but I don't thinks it's my place to tell everyone the names of the people who sell me badges.
I know they read these type of posts and will say who they are, if they want to.
The best thing to do is post a photo of the badge you want and if they want to sell any, they will contact you. That's how I do it. The guys are real nice and helpful here on the Cabe.:)

This one is on a 1941 Dx I have. I've never seen another Excelsior badge with the blue & yellow color combo. Usually they are blue & red. Barry

EXCELSIOR 03.jpg

Hello Guys! I'm looking for any cool Bicycle badges that catch my eye.
Please PM me, email me at [email protected], call me at Home at 1-208-687-5319 or
Text / call my Cell at 1-509-230-0613. Thank you very much! Barry

Back