When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

headbadge rarity

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I have not personally seen one on a bike . I acquired this badge in a local collector buy out, was one of two loose badges he had. It seems like another Cabe member found another badge like this one in a lesser quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Howdy Smitty! How the heck are you? I'm Healed up pretty good now and I'm back at it on the book. I hope you and the family are doing well and I wish you a very Merry Christmas! Barry

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

I have not personally seen one on a bike . I acquired this badge in a local collector buy out, was one of two loose badges he had. It seems like another Cabe member found another badge like this one in a lesser quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've got quite a few photos of pre-war bicycles that maybe you could help me figure out who owns them? Some of them may just be unknown but I'm sure putting them in the book. Barry

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

I've only seen one of these.
SpeedKing locyco.JPG

Last edited:
This badge came on a 1932 Schwinn Camelback I had restored. It's labeled Tiger flyer sold by the Gamble's department stores.
20171126_113419.jpg

I don't know how rare this is, but I've only seen a few.
A nice fellow named Brian on the Cabe sold it to me. I've been looking for information on the Company?
WRIGHTS SPECIAL.jpg

These seem to be rare?
DELMAR.jpg

Back