When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Headlight Light bulbs

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
That won't work.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

ooops!

Here is an example, an 1133. It has an LCL of 1.25 inches. It is 32 candlepower however, and I suspect that is way too much. How big are the batteries that power this light? Is there a dynamo?

https://www.taillightking.com/images/LightBulbs/LightBulbSpecs/1133.pdf

Hey boss I appreciate all the info... battery is a 7.2 volt there is no dynamo... Both of my batteries are junk I could use some enlightenment on a good battery bulb set up. Is there a 12v option?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is an example, an 1133. It has an LCL of 1.25 inches. It is 32 candlepower however, and I suspect that is way too much. How big are the batteries that power this light? Is there a dynamo?

https://www.taillightking.com/images/LightBulbs/LightBulbSpecs/1133.pdf
Wow. 4 amps would drain a hefty battery real quick!
There are lot's of options that boils down to what the OP is after: originality, old "look", most light, etc.
Adapters are available, bayonet base to screw socket so you could put an efficient bright smaller light bulb in the same housing.
You could put more efficient rechargeable battery(ies) like lithium ion in an older housing, like these 9.8AH, 3.7V (each) ones I just got.
20200901_110846.jpg

there is nothing unusual about that bulb. cars were all 6 volt until 55 or so, some were 6 volt into the 60's (VW). 6 volt bulbs have got to be easily available somewhere.

why not go 12 volt?

Cory...could you post more pictures, the power supply, what's inside it now, etc.
Yes, cars, tractors used 6 volt bulbs for many years.

Back