When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Headlight & Tail light trouble on repop Luxury Liner

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Hammer

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hello all! I am new to the Cabe and I am loving it so far! I used to be a regular on the old schwinn forums and im glad there's actually a decent site now that doesn't require drama/criticism to function, now onto my question; I recently bought a repop 98 Luxury Liner and I can't seem to get the headlight and tail light working ive put new batteries in cleaned the contacts and ive only got a little flash of the bulb so im sure the bulb is ok, im just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and knows a fix? Any help is appreciated!

Sounds like a poor ground. take a short piece of wire and ground the light to the frame. Steve Doan

It IS definitely a bad ground, the little grounding tab that comes from the battery tray and touches the headlight ring is broken off I had it working last night with a piece of foil bit I need a permanent fix im playing with a ground wire now but im not sure where to make my connection and ground connection? Thanks for the help fellas I feel at home already

This is what I have so far I just dunno where to go from here? Maybe solder it to the old grounding location? Or should I ground somewhere else? Thanks for the input!

Attachments

• 20150306_124126.jpg
    20150306_124126.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 20150306_124110.jpg
    20150306_124110.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 33
Back