When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Headlight/Tailight *Battery* for 52' Roadmaster?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Lucid Bikes

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hey Everybody!

Here's to my third CABE post! I've recently acquired a 52' Roadmaster Luxury Liner and have been searching and gathering a few small parts to get this bike functioning the way it used to back in the day. I am definitely a novice biker and welcome all comments/suggestions to help build my knowledge. Attached you will find a few pictures of the headlight of my bike and the tail light of my bike. Both battery compartments seem to be very clean! Could anyone please help me identify what batteries I need to get both of these lights working again? If there is anything missing in the battery compartments please let me know as well! Also, does anyone happen to know what size/kind of light bulbs this bike uses for both the headlight and the tail light? Thanks again for any help provided!

P.S. I have not opened the tank yet, but I am assuming that there will need to be a battery placed inside of their for the horn? Is this correct? If so, does anyone know what kind/size of battery I need for the tank?

Thanks!

Headlight1.jpg

headlight2.jpg

headlight3.jpg

headlight4.jpg

tailight1.jpg

tailight3.jpg

tailight4.jpg

Tailight2.jpg

@rustystone2112 @Freqman1 Thanks for the great information! I really appreciate it! I went out and bought some D cell batteries and tried putting them into the headlight but received no light. Are these batteries in the correct way? I uploaded some pictures to show you how I put them in. Thank you so much for all of the help! I really appreciate it!

batteries 3.jpg

batteries 2.jpg

batteries 1.jpg

@rustystone2112 @Freqman1 Thanks for the great information! I really appreciate it! I went out and bought some D cell batteries and tried putting them into the headlight but received no light. Are these batteries in the correct way? I uploaded some pictures to show you how I put them in. Thank you so much for all of the help! I really appreciate it!one of the batteries is in backwards , they go in opposite directions you have both of them in the same direction

View attachment 728100

View attachment 728101

View attachment 728102

no you have one of them in backwards, they go in opposite directions you have both of them in the same direction

Back