When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Headset conversion fits 1 1/8” fork in vintage 1” head tube frames! Also for BMX bikes. Read.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Headset Guy

Look Ma, No Hands!
9122C650-7859-4481-81E4-9D3F1FFAF33C.jpeg

051F379D-1C3E-404C-AE32-5B07C2482EFF.jpeg

EFEFF990-FF8F-4218-9DCA-F4657DA4AF9C.jpeg

Thanks for sharing! I'm going to try this out! I've had lots of luck with converting to newer bottom brackets, but matching the right size for a seal headset has been tricky!

Great! It is important to measure carefully for best results. Use a digital caliper, or get your bike shop to help if you’re not sure. The closest household object that is very close to size is a “D” celll flashlight battery.

D97247A3-CE11-43E6-B63A-89CF7F11879C.jpeg

Old School BMX Conversion Headsets, now adding a Gyro detangler option. Top cup only is machined to clear a 62mm ID detangler. These are available in the Silver color only, $60.00 plus $4.99 shipping.

Just want to thank everyone here for all your support this year. It’s coming up on Christmas, and I’m cranked to finally have added new Green headsets to the holiday mix. Most colors are still $54.99, get them here or eBay of course. Also I have added an Oryg/Gyro friendly version, silver color only for that one.

IMG_5416.jpeg

IMG_5417.jpeg

IMG_5418.jpeg

IMG_5419.jpeg

Thank you everyone for helping me have a great year. I am Pranked to announce that I have now added green to my colors available. Christmas is almost here to buy yourself something great so check out the latest colors!

IMG_5416.jpeg

IMG_5417.jpeg

IMG_5418.jpeg

Back