When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heavy Skiptooth Chainring , What does it fit ?

-

Higgins88

Look Ma, No Hands!
Here is a heavy ( stocky ) skiptooth chainring. Weighs 1lb 8 oz....much stockier than others I have. dirty , but in descent shape. Any insight on what it would fit would be great....thank you ...

IMG_0003.JPG

Thanks WetdogGraphix.....looks better on your ride. I do need to clean this up a bit ....I have nothing to use it on tho. I like to re-purpose the old rusty ones into projects. I think this would still be usable for a ride.Thank you kindly Patrick

Nice Bike Mike........nice to know it fits a few out there. Will have to see what the ring looks like all cleaned up. I have nothing to use it on...might just add to the sale posts..as with a few other parts I have listed.

Nice Bike Mike........nice to know it fits a few out there. Will have to see what the ring looks like all cleaned up. I have nothing to use it on...might just add to the sale posts..as with a few other parts I have listed.
I believe @mrg was looking for one of these recently.

Back