When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heavy Skiptooth Chainring , What does it fit ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Higgins88

Look Ma, No Hands!
Here is a heavy ( stocky ) skiptooth chainring. Weighs 1lb 8 oz....much stockier than others I have. dirty , but in descent shape. Any insight on what it would fit would be great....thank you ...

IMG_0003.JPG

Thanks WetdogGraphix.....looks better on your ride. I do need to clean this up a bit ....I have nothing to use it on tho. I like to re-purpose the old rusty ones into projects. I think this would still be usable for a ride.Thank you kindly Patrick

Nice Bike Mike........nice to know it fits a few out there. Will have to see what the ring looks like all cleaned up. I have nothing to use it on...might just add to the sale posts..as with a few other parts I have listed.

Nice Bike Mike........nice to know it fits a few out there. Will have to see what the ring looks like all cleaned up. I have nothing to use it on...might just add to the sale posts..as with a few other parts I have listed.
I believe @mrg was looking for one of these recently.

Back