When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heavyweight 1953 Jaguar? $100 Ottumwa, Iowa

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
It sure is, you better grab it quick!!!! 😉

Alot of good bikes. Aak for prices. Pick up in ottumwa. Schwinn jaguar,56 spitfire 24" bith balloon tire bikes. Very rare western flyer made by Raleigh (wayfarer flyer) amf jetfighter aka roadmaster big tire hiawatha .buzz bike wester flyer 3speed ape hanger bike. 26"free spirit bicentennial bike. One off rat chopper 20" And my favorite mongoose ape solo whitewall cruizer with a springer bike. This bike is so cool that Fonzie learned to ride on one of these.🤥 true story! And ive got many more.all reasonable offers will get one or all of em bought

1658075661603.png

I'm surprised nobody took a shot at this one. It's one of the first produced with the double rear fender/brake bridge. If it was Blue, it would be heading to Arizona! I purchased my first bike as an adult from kfox44. I missed the end of the auction and then messaged him asking if it's still for sale. He thru it back up on eBay with a BIN that we agreed on and I grabbed it.
Still have it!

1658552799560.png

I posted this ad asking about it a couple months back. Got the same responses. :)
I messaged the lady and recommended a CL ad in the DM area. Previously she just had them up on FB marketplace.
I keep thinking I may take a day trip, but the gas prices and her asking 150 per has put me off.
Hey @sworley if you wanna split gas....

I contacted her on Monday of this week asking her the price of the Jaguar. She replied back that it is sold and looking for a ride to Indiana.

Back