When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hedstrom tricycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Major Taylor Archive

I live for the CABE
I'm lucky in that if my wife sees a bike on the side of the road she grabs it for me. She found this Hedstrom tricycle last week. Repainted a long time ago but it appears to be all there. You can just make out the last four letters of "Hedstrom", and under that "Fitchburg, Mass." on the badge. I particularly like the little Troxel saddle. I'm thinking 50's, is that correct ?

Your wife has a good eye for discarded bikes and trikes. Nice rescue of that little Hedstrom! Did you check the rear hubcaps? On some older Hedstrom trikes the name is also stamped into the metal caps.

Dave

Your wife has a good eye for discarded bikes and trikes. Nice rescue of that little Hedstrom! Did you check the rear hubcaps? On some older Hedstrom trikes the name is also stamped into the metal caps.

Dave
Thanks Dave ! Yes, it has the Hedstrom stamp on the hub caps as well. Should clean up nice.

Agree. I thinks it early 60s or so.
I'm going to teach my my 3 y.o. son how to ride a bike. I was just looking for a first bike for his age. There are some really cool bikes for kids. For example here.
But obviously they don't compare to old-style bikes. Their design and style.

Back