When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Helium Dailed in

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jungleterry

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Hello I know he isn't perfect yet but much better then when we got him .NOS front light and Genrator just came today from France so installed and working .Also we have found another bike coming from France soon .Either you like the color or don't .We think it pops .Thanks for looking .
Happy New Year Terry and Tammy

-----

Looking good!

Thanks very much for the update.

Great to see that all is now well sorted.

Fine job locating those MAFAC tourist levers in good nick; all the used ones I come across are either broken or cracked.

Shall Look forward to additional imagery of this gold fellow...

He looks as though he may have been done by Mercier...wylde speculation on me part... 😲

-----

-----

forgot to mention that Freres Huret offered a natural rubber shift lever cover for the lever worn by Monsieur Lighter-Than-Air

it is part number 1851 in this drawing:

the standard colour is an off-white/natural but it was also offered in other hues...

1641658676343.png

1641658757275.png

1641658784726.png

1641658835750.png

---

in case it may be of interest, either now or in the future, here is the parts drawing for the cycle's Svelto stern mech -

-----

Back