When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hello a little help please

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

chucksoldbikes

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Suspended
no head badge on it what might it be I am thinking mabey western flyer or roadmaster pre war

HPIM1372.JPG

HPIM1373.JPG

HPIM1374.JPG

Last edited:
Post the serial number along with any letters after it such as CW or ACw and someone here will be able to date it for you.

the serial numberos 059600 --acw can any one tell me any thing about it I think it is a western flyer but don't know for sure

Hey Chuck-
Regarding the serial number. I show that the ACw series were produced from mid 1949 through the end of 1951. For more exact dating please post the letter in the alphabet just preceding the numbers. The sprocket, according to the sprocket compilation thread appears to be Huffman. Same design although that one is a skip tooth. Definitely a Cleveland Welding bike, but I'm not expert enough to know how this particular one might have been badged. Sorry.

Back