When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello All.New Guy to the cabe

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

CTony

Look Ma, No Hands!
Question How does a large single chainring and maybe a 3-5 geared freewheel work to gather.Ive seen a lot of bicycles with this setup what about chain line?I really like the idea of only shift to three rear gear freewheel.seen a lot a bicycles setup this.I have a Motobecane/Pantin year? I would. To keep it simple.Would like one down tube shifter.Original wheels Atoms hubs steel rims 27”.So give me your thoughts,Suggestions oh I seen a photo of gentleman Mofo? Clean and Simple.Thank you Be Safe.

Question How does a large single chainring and maybe a 3-5 geared freewheel work to gather.Ive seen a lot of bicycles with this setup what about chain line?I really like the idea of only shift to three rear gear freewheel.seen a lot a bicycles setup this.I have a Motobecane/Pantin year? I would. To keep it simple.Would like one down tube shifter.Original wheels Atoms hubs steel rims 27”.So give me your thoughts,Suggestions oh I seen a photo of gentleman Mofo? Clean and Simple.Thank you Be Safe.
Huh???

If you take a look at these photos.Im wonder how the chain line works with those free wheels.Let me know.

As long as the rear wheel is dished properly there shouldn't be a problem. A multi-geared freewheel has been used on millions of bikes, even middleweights with five gears.

A chain might generally gather to about roughly 3” by 4” or so. If used, a chain is usually gathered in a round oval shape, say for shipping (or storage). Often chains are seen in original manufacturers boxes which are about 6” x 3” flat or about 3” square for doubled up chains; (e.g., BXM chains).

Back