When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hello friends

-
Love and support from all of us here at The Cabe, Chuck.
Just think of it as an Oxalic Acid bath to remove the rust from your classic frame.

Prayers for your healing, Chuck!

Cancer is one of the purest forms of evil. Slowly but surely it steals from us the people we so dearly love. God Bless those who have it and give them strength.

Chuck ... am proud of you for your follow-thru on your radiation-treatments.

My experience with those treatments is that they were painless (your treatments
will be painless) ... but the act of going to them daily for 8 or 9 weeks gets old.

Surviving Prostate Cancer by Dr. Patrick Walsh (available on the line - used),
can be beneficial in stating side-effects (and things to do for them).

There are many computer-sites that will tell you similar information.

Frequently Asked Questions are clearly laid-out within a site on google ...

FAQ: Radiation Therapy for Prostate Cancer ....

Chuck ... it's important that if you find yourself having side-effects to the treatments,
you will pose questions to the doctor that is administering those treatments.

Most, if not, all of the side-effects can be remedied with a modification to your dietary
intake ... or an over-the-counter medication.

Walking is beneficial.

Very-little is known about Jesus between age 12 and His death. A good deal of my time futzing with my own RT side-effects
was spent wondering what He may have been up to during that part of His Life .........

....... Joseph says, "Jesus .. let's go to the city today ... to the open-market. Maybe we can score a decent
stash of interesting-hardwood ... I've about had it with olivewood."

Later that day ... Jesus says, ''Joseph ... check this out ... looks like the folding-chair of that ancient-
pharaoh ... Tu-Tahn-Kah-Moon ...... peep the four ducks, Joseph.

Say, maybe if it does not sell today ... the owner will part it out ......''

Prepare to be well - Chuck ..........

.......... patric

stool-14143CAC7911D3DE0DD.jpg

===============
===============

Last edited:
Had my 18th treatment today....27 more to go. Hang in there Chuck, the benefit outweighs the inconvenience.

Back