When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello to the forum

-
F

Fixedwheel

I just registered for the site... used to get the Cabe in print years ago. Once owned a bike shop here in Missoula MT, had the privelege to meet Mark Kleffner, member of LAW who gave me the vintage bike bug BAD. Unfortunately, most of my collection went with the shop when I sold it, but I still have a few odds and ends. I also build frames as a hobby.

I'll be posting some of the treasures I have, and I also want to find out as much as I can about the Spaldings that the 25th infantry rode out of Missoula. Mark told me that none are left in existance, but they were based off of one their retail models. Any info appreciated.
Also looking for any info on Prarie Cyles, and anything having to do with turn of the century bike shops (pictures, tools, etc) or cycling in Montana around that time.

http://www.nrhc.org/history/25thInfantry.html

Thanks,

Mike

Back