When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello

-

IRONMAIDEN666XX

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hi ..not sure if I fit in this group ..I'm new here , I'm into old and mid school stings and those other Bmx that fly under the radar like rampars and I like old schwinn cruisers ..could someone direct me to the correct thread to find serial info on a late 80s early 90s 20" Schwinn .."sd922698" ..not sure of the model name either ..thanks for any help
IMG_20170925_224614956.jpg

I'm not up to date on these schwinns, but I can tell you everything about the first five or six Iron Maiden records. Saw them about a dozen times as a teenager.

Last edited:
I followed maiden and Ronnie Dio my whole lifeView attachment 683037

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk
Ya I searched the internet and nothing about a mid school 20" multi speed schwinn ...nothing on the head badge as far as 4 digits ..no other numbers on the bottom bracket or head tube ..I'm at a loss as far as year and model..but looks almost like a seirra

Ya I searched the internet and nothing about a mid school 20" multi speed schwinn ...nothing on the head badge as far as 4 digits ..no other numbers on the bottom bracket or head tube ..I'm at a loss as far as year and model..but looks almost like a seirra

As you can see I mocked it up like a Bmx ..it will be a fun build

Back