When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

helo friends

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Hope you are feeling well Chuck. I don't know you, but we are all brothers. Well wishes and happy life.

Stay focused and willing. A very close friend of mine went thru a rough battle with prostrate issues, his war went on for over a year and he beat it at 68 years old. I was 38 then and he resumed hunting and shooting with me until his passing from a tired heart at 83! This story goes back to the mid 80's where now treatments are more advanced with better and quicker results. You'll be pulling goatheads out of your tires in no time!

Chuck ... get a used-copy of the book, Surviving Prostate Cancer by Dr. Patrick Walsh.

Learn more about this issue. This cancer is very-slow growing and it's destruction responds well
to the radiation. Healthy cells will be killed-off as collateral-damage. These cells, however will
reproduce in the months following treatment.

Learn what beneficial-foods you will need to eat. Avoid gas-producing foods during the treatment.

Ask your doctor what side-effects are common as a result of radiation-treatment. Follow his instructions.

If your doc tells you to take Metamucil (as per directions) .. Do It. Whatever kind of timing and regulatory-
activity that becomes disrupted by the R-treatment -- will be better-regulated by this product. This product is
gentle, and not sudden. Again, follow the doc's instructions.

Walking and exercise will help you to recapture the bodily-energy your body loses as it seeks to rebuild those
collateral, healthy-cells that are temporarily-damaged during R-treatment.

The worst (but tolerable) part of the whole-treatment (for me) was the needle-biopsies and implantation of
those gold-seeds. A quick and temporarily-discomforting process -- That is behind you, now. No pun intended.

Ask your specialized-doctor plenty of questions.

My prayers are sent about your situation, Chuck.

Love to YOU ......

........ patric

=========================
=========================

hello

thank u all for the encoregering words prayers and thoughts i love u all and thank u for caring

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back