When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help…

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Hainer1974

On Training Wheels
Wondering if someone can help me identify this bike. Looking to restore it, trying to find original colours, pics, parts, etc. It was my mom’s first bike and I’d like to restore it for her.

31A56DBE-6536-4333-AA43-8B2738A90049.jpeg

74B5BCFD-66CA-4447-956D-EF75D8BBD654.jpeg

EF9C50D4-7728-48DF-9359-F722B0BF9CA0.jpeg

058B375E-1DE1-4499-8220-D03EA3195AC5.jpeg

Wondering if someone can help me identify this bike. Looking to restore it, trying to find original colours, pics, parts, etc. It was my mom’s first bike and I’d like to restore it for her.

View attachment 1703920

View attachment 1703921

View attachment 1703922

View attachment 1703923
Hiawatha....sold at Department stores...made by either Huffy or Murray.......not much value...clean it, wax it, grease it......don't spend any money trying to "restore" it......

Hiawatha....sold at Department stores...made by either Huffy or Murray.......not much value...clean it, wax it, grease it......don't spend any money trying to "restore" it......
Completely understand, the value is purely sentimental. Any ideas on how to get more info, original colours, etc?

Welcome to the CABE! I would start by using either goof off or paint stripper to remove old repaints and find original color. Then find a close match spray paint and clean up all the chrome!

Back