When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help a Brother out

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Barto

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Some time ago there was someone selling vintage NOS Motobike tanks (bare steel)...even had the box the tanks came in (but wouldn't sell the box) anywho...looking for that person and wanna see if that tank will fit my new supposved 1935 Hawthorne Motobike find.

Any help will be greatly appreciated,

Bart

20180708_111044.jpg

Last edited:
Yes i think this tank will fit the frame you have.let me know if your interested
I
Yes i think this tank will fit the frame you have.let me know if your interested
I don't think this is the right tank for Bart's frame. Those are McCaully tanks for Shelby frames. I bought one off ebay for sixty bucks and put it on my 34 Shelby Western Flyer. Bart I also don't believe your frame is a 35 Hawthorne. If it was it would have a really short head tube maybe 3.5 to 4 inches long and the seat post uses a big nut to tighten and not a pinch bolt . I have a 35 Hawthorne frame but I can't access it for pics right now.

20180708_214650.jpg

Now that i look at it again the only thing i am worried about is the back part of the tank spot. Looks like the frame is to close together send me some measurements

Back