When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help a Brother out

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-
Here a 35 hawthorne.....
IMG_1382 (002).JPG

IMG_1383 (002).JPG

There ya go--no way will this tank fit your bike. As previously stated these tanks are for the Shelby motorbikes. While it may be possible these will fit other frames in all likelihood they will not fit correctly or look right. V/r Shawn

I knew reaching out was a good idea...thanks to all for all of the great information. Looks like my search continues...

The seller told me it was a 35 (whatever) - the bike was pretty funny looking when I bought...I didn't think anything came with the bike...I just liked the frame and price, and then I sold the seat back to the seller, gave away the fenders and tried to sell the wheels back to the seller as well (all said and done it was$53.00) I'm going to paint it Red with Blue darts and white pin. I'll keep the bars, get a seat, a guard, put a 7 speed on it, a front brake, some reflectors and a light - done.....Going to be my Klunker... Just a fun easy project!

Looked for the numbers tonight, no joy. Bike has a heavy coat of black and who knows what else on the BB. It does have a well worn Hawthorne badge! The distance between my upper and lower bars is 2", bottom bar is 21.5". Im sure I'll find something appropriate...I the mean time, I think I'll get her rolling and take her for a ride!

Back