When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help a new guy identify his Hiawatha!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
B

Brewcrusier

First off I'm really excited to be apart of the forum and already obsessed with the hobby. I recently received my Hiawatha Meteor and many other parts from a family friend and would like to see if i can get some more information on what I have.

Hiawatha Meteor
Serial # B46216 G
Badge #WG61070 A

Before posting I have looked around for other bikes like it but can only find meteor chiefs with different frame shapes also i cant seem to find a place where i can look up the serial number for a date. The bike has a Bendix 2 speed shifter/kickback which i found was made from 1952-1961 and i know they were sold by Gambles department stores and it could be a few different companies. The bike rides/shifts great, holds air and seems to be on the original tires... first night put five miles on her. I know that the bars are not original look like my dads old stingray bars.
Bike.JPG
bike 2.JPG
bike 4.JPG
bike 7.JPG

So PLEASE Cabe users help me I'm losing sleep over it :)

Thanks!

Kyle

Back