When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

help answer questions on this bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

M & M cycle

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hi, this is a bike my 16 year old Son recently picked up, can anybody tell us the year, what the correct grips and seat would look like and where can we find a rear fender bracket and rivets for this type bike, it was purchased from the original owner, nice original paint,it has a J C Higgins head badge riveted on, the tank and rear hub look like Elgin but we don't know much about either, its one of his favorites and we want some more info and would like to find a correct seat and grips, thanks for your help, M & M
IMG_5098.jpg
IMG_5099.jpg
IMG_5088.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5089.jpg
    IMG_5089.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 102
go to nostalgic.net and search the archives.you will find the correct parts and such for all the bikes you to put together to sell on ebay.with "your 16yr. old son"isn't that your business anyway?this is a form for collectors "not to pump you guys for info to improve my ebay sales." i believe this is one of your recent sale. http://www.ebay.com/itm/370889455597...84.m1438.l2648 that was very well done.I am all for teaching the yungens' how to become succsessfull in life by teaching them to sell on ebay.but,this is a collectors forum for bike collectors NOT A PUMP YOU GUYS FOR INFO TO BOOST MY EBAY SALES. aren't you the guy who is ebayer Luke5.4 ? eagle lake MN. ? who use the sales pitch "MY 16 yr. old sons bike" ?

Last edited:
thanks

yes we do sell on ebay but we also collect, my Son has been collecting for 3 years, he is always trying to upgrade his collection, he buys and sells as do most collectors, we are all searching for better rides, this is a bike he plans on keeping and would appreciate any info, he has sold a bunch of bikes and bike parts on the bay,as time goes on we both have grown fond of them and each have a few keepers, we live on the sakata trail and ride it regulary , I respect your opinion but could do with out the negative comments, Mark and Michael

go to nostalgic.net and search the archives.you will find the correct parts and such for all the bikes you to put together to sell on ebay.with "your 16yr. old son"isn't that your business anyway?this is a form for collectors "not to pump you guys for info to improve my ebay sales." i believe this is one of your recent sale. http://www.ebay.com/itm/370889455597...84.m1438.l2648 that was very well done.I am all for teaching the yungens' how to become succsessfull in life by teaching them to sell on ebay.but,this is a collectors forum for bike collectors NOT A PUMP YOU GUYS FOR INFO TO BOOST MY EBAY SALES. aren't you the guy who is ebayer Luke5.4 ? eagle lake MN. ? who use the sales pitch "MY 16 yr. old sons bike" ?

What dave the wave said.

you were on here before awhile back.why did you register under another name? i believe this is the bike you came on with asking for info. ***** VINTAGE SHELBY FLYING CLOUD 28" BICYCLE,OLD ANTIQUE BIKE ***** U

don't get me wrong.new collectors are always welcome on the cabe.we just don't like to be used for one's personal gain.

our paths will cross someday soon.and you will be greeted with a handshake.you are welcomed here when you and your son become bike collectors.or maybe stick to the fishing lures?

nope this our first time as a member but we have read the posts before

nope this is our first time on the cabe as a member, everybody told us join the cabe,you can meet great people ,and learn a lot about bikes,but be carefull!! there are a few really mean people!!, if you don't want us as members that's fine, I thought this would be a fun place that we could join to help us with the bike hobby, we have read the posts before, so we knew what to expect, I don't know what else I can say or do to convince you otherwise, is it ok to post my full name and address, let me know what we need to do,mark & michael

yes thats us

my Son and I have sold over 50 complete bikes,its his deal,i help with the listings and the shipping, we have 8 keepers and 4 more to sell,we have parted out 6,i am not proud of the way we parted 4 of them,it was all me,i made a mistake and as i told other members I will not do that ever again,we all have made mistakes,i have learned from mine and promised not to do it again,if we are not welcome here that is fine,but we all make mistakes,i just thought this would be fun for him and I and we would like to stay,thanks M & M

Back