When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help as I would like more info on the bike that has been sitting in my basement please

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Miajune38

On Training Wheels
20190921_234129.jpg
20190921_234226.jpg
20190921_234129.jpg

20190921_234226.jpg

20190922_005610.jpg

There was a thread on this last year. Try searching “U-haul bike.” The chain guard is obviously off another bike, I suspect the wheels may be as well. Neat piece.
Thank you. I see there was a similar bike. Definitely a chain guard off of a completely different style. I would like to sell it as I have no use and currently renovating. I had no idea something I passed by for years down there is rare. I am not sure how much I should sell for, etc.

In my opinion if you got $25 - 50 for it you would be doing well. I am sure other guys will chime in here and may have different thoughts. Good luck with your bicycle.

Some features resemble the "Good Vibrations" beach cruiser model made by Huffy.
But it is a different model, looking to have upgrade features, such as 3-speed hub, and caliper brake.

<edit> The additional pictures show that the frame and other parts are more refined than a Huffy from that era; for example, no weld splatter, and the tapered rear fork. More likely a Taiwanese make. The 1" seat tube and seat reminded me of a Huffy I once had.

Last edited:
Yeah, as others mentioned I had one last year. U-haul was in the bike rental business only a few years in the late 1970s, early 80s. I sold mine on eBay, it went to Scottsdale, AZ where a U-haul corporate employee was going to ride it/display it. Good luck with it!

well, if you were in the Dallas Texas area, I would give you 75 to 100 for it, simply because I think it has a cool factor to it.

Alas, as cool as it is, I wouldn't pay for shipping, unless you sold it for 10.00, then I could justify shipping it.

Back