When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help Dating a Ladies CWC Roadmaster

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

SindeAnn

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hi....I'm new here so I don't know if I'm posting in the right place or not so someone please correct me if I need to be posting somewhere else. I'm new to the bicycle collecting world and I just got this Ladies CWC Roadmaster and I don't have a clue what year it is. I would appreciate any help with it.
1.jpg

1012181239a_2.jpg

I'm gonna say 1948. Wrong seat, pedals, grips, missing headlight and has been repainted. Otherwise complete and correct bike. Welcome to the CABE. V/r Shawn

P.S. Are you Charlie's better half?

Even a red bike can change it's color...that was a nice color. Miss Rustoleum #17? :D

Whatever you do, try and find at least the correct headlight, it's worth it...

And Welcome To The CABE!

Even a red bike can change it's color...that was a nice color. Miss Rustoleum #17? :D

Whatever you do, try and find at least the correct headlight, it's worth it...

And Welcome To The CABE!
Thank you....I'll be on the lookout for the headlight as well as a seat, pedals and grips. (As soon as I find out what it's supposed to have so I'll know what to look for) :)

I believe seat would likely be a Troxel, pedals Torringtons--maybe Meteors, light like the one shown below, and not sure on grips. None of this is really hard or expensive. Light will probably be most expensive piece. @ratina may be able to help more. V/r Shawn

moms bike headlight.JPG

Back