When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help Dating a Ladies CWC Roadmaster

-
Nice bike to restore. You beat me to the purchase button. I was going to grab this. My husband is a welder and was all set to fix the 3 cracked frame joints. Troxel seats are easy to find, grips too. The light will take awhile and cost about what you paid for the bike and shipping. A set of Torrington 9s or Meteors would be a good choice for pedals. It'll be a sweet bike once you repair it, repaint it, do the mechanicals, find parts, etc. Have fun with it.
Deb

Last edited:
Make sure you weld these broken joints, and check all the others too. You wouldn't want it to break while you're riding it.

Rm 10.jpg

Make sure you weld these broken joints, and check all the others too. You wouldn't want it to break while you're riding it.

View attachment 883104
Hi Deb....It turned out to be in better condition that I expected. My neighbor's a welder so I'll make sure the joints are taken care of before I do anything else. I looked at it the first time it was listed on eBay but passed it up because of that and then, when it was relisted, I decided it wouldn't be too big of a deal to repair so I went for it. It'll probably be a winter project because I'm working on another one right now.
Cindy

Hi Deb....It turned out to be in better condition that I expected. My neighbor's a welder so I'll make sure the joints are taken care of before I do anything else. I looked at it the first time it was listed on eBay but passed it up because of that and then, when it was relisted, I decided it wouldn't be too big of a deal to repair so I went for it. It'll probably be a winter project because I'm working on another one right now.
Cindy
Awesome. Be sure to post pictures of its progress. And, if you ever want sell her, please give me a shout.

Cindy
Cindy,
I have a correct Troxel seat for this, if you are interested. Deb

Back