When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help Dating a Ladies CWC Roadmaster

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This bike will be a winter project. I've purchased the things that need to be replaced on it but I need info on correct color. I haven't found a picture of it in its original color so I don't have a clue what color choices I have. Anyone have any pics or info on the color that was available for this bike? Thanks in advance :)
1.jpg

Last edited:
That color chart is from ‘38 I believe which is much earlier than your bike.? I would take Beek’s advice and check inside the bottom bracket or inside the head tube for original color. Then find a similar original paint bike for the pattern. V/r Shawn

You might get lucky and find og color inside bottom bracket if you take out the crank.. or on fork stem..[/
You might get lucky and find og color inside bottom bracket if you take out the crank.. or on fork stem..

Great idea....why didn't I think of that??? I'll be taking it apart in a few weeks so I'll definitely check those locations while I'm at it. Thanks!!!

You might get lucky and find og color inside bottom bracket if you take out the crank.. or on fork stem..[/
That color chart is from ‘38 I believe which is much earlier than your bike.? I would take Beek’s advice and check inside the bottom bracket or inside the head tube for original color. Then find a similar original paint bike for the pattern. V/r Shawn
Thank you. I'll do that :)

It's a prewar paint list, taken from the book. The steer tube is another good place to find the original color.

Back