When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help finding info on antique Roadmaster

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
It is a nice smaller project; not to much in parts size and number to deal with.
Dilemma might be regarding time spent, without an actual rider in mind, (or would that be the granddaughter).
Not sure of the value in these steel riding toys; (i.e., refurbishment may increase its value, rather than decrease).
Seems that a part of the value is in your own memories of the item.

Last edited:
Found this paper ad from 1967 on ebay for the Wee Wheeler. There was actually four "Wee" series toys in the ad. I believe both Roadmaster and Junior Toys were under the AMF Company at the time - https://www.ebay.com/itm/1967-ADVER...271339?hash=item2354b9162b:g:QgQAAOSwLVZVo68V

Dave
Thanks Dave and Archie for the help and the info. First time I have ever been on here. I appreciate your help. Been interesting and fun little search for this little toy. You guys are great. Thanks. I’ll keep doing more research. May take it into the bicycle hall of fame and see what they can tell me. I can see why you guys do this.

Thanks Dave and Archie for the help and the info. First time I have ever been on here. I appreciate your help. Been interesting and fun little search for this little toy. You guys are great. Thanks. I’ll keep doing more research. May take it into the bicycle hall of fame and see what they can tell me. I can see why you guys do this.
1558401442302.jpeg

Back