When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help getting an Ordinary from Washington State

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Looking for some help or suggestions on getting an Ordinary (High Wheeler) from Arlington, WA which is about 45 miles straight north of Seattle. Ideally someone coming to fall MLC but willing to consider all options. V/r Shawn

Okay how about any good shippers? The bike will be crated. Thanks for any suggestions. V/r Shawn

Seattle is on the Burlington Northern railroad. I know they will take a regular boxed bike for a very reasonable price.

Seattle is on the Burlington Northern railroad. I know they will take a regular boxed bike for a very reasonable price.
Thanks just wonder if they could get it to Georgia? I also thought about Greyhound but think it may be too large for them. V/r Shawn

Greyhound ,the bicycle will be handled a lot , . I have used , you ship , also have used a freight company , cost was 350.00 if it is in a box 53 x 53 x10 it can go on a plane like delta dash , the cargo door is 53 inches on most flights ,at least it was ,when I shipped highwheel bikes everywhere .I flew out to Seattle a few years ago and brought a highwheel home . The TSA, and the airfreight crews refused to handle my package ,. It took awhile to get someone to help me . Someone might be headed to Hershey that could get it to PA. good luck , expect to spend near 400.00 ,Walter branche ,

I have used U-ship once with good results. Lately the quotes have been insane for art/furniture objects I have inquired about. Scott M has a disastrous story with a dining room suite so I am not as keen with using some rando off of U-ship. It is important to vet the people you use on their service.

Greyhound ,the bicycle will be handled a lot , . I have used , you ship , also have used a freight company , cost was 350.00 if it is in a box 53 x 53 x10 it can go on a plane like delta dash , the cargo door is 53 inches on most flights ,at least it was ,when I shipped highwheel bikes everywhere .I flew out to Seattle a few years ago and brought a highwheel home . The TSA, and the airfreight crews refused to handle my package ,. It took awhile to get someone to help me . Someone might be headed to Hershey that could get it to PA. good luck , expect to spend near 400.00 ,Walter branche ,
$400 is well within my budget I just want the bike to me in the same condition it is now!

Yes sir , I know the feeling . ,wanting it to arrive nice. I told my recent prices I have payed just for information , . I have sold bikes and the buyer sometimes gets upset about the shipping cost . I payed 2,500 to ship a bike from London to Orlando , that was stupid ,ignorant of me . It took 5 years to sell the bike and recover a profit . Good luck ,. On your quest . Wpb

Back