When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help getting an Ordinary from Washington State

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks to @Phattiremike for the recommendation. Door-to-door service and great communication. I, too, recommend Roger 678-575-4841! V/r Shawn

I would go with U Ship.

I've used them a few times with great results.
U-Ship can be hit or miss. I believe The CABE site owner had an issue with U-Ship. I've had several people contact me who have also used Roger and nothing but positive comments. V/r Shawn

U-Ship can be hit or miss. I believe The CABE site owner had an issue with U-Ship. I've had several people contact me who have also used Roger and nothing but positive comments. V/r Shawn
I agree with Shawn, U-Ship can be very hit or miss depending on the actual people who transport you goods.
My experience with Roger was not the same as Shawn's. I called him and he was at first very responsive and asked for an email list of the items I needed transported (two of which could have been picked up on his trip to get Shawn's ordinary). He confirmed he received the list and then I never heard a thing back. The second group he said he could easily do as he had a truck going to So. California. After a couple more attempts to reach him by email and phone I gave up.

The hole in the dust plate ,gives you access to the front spindle to oil , turn wheel to the right , lean the wheel to the right AND you have a WaY of oiling the bottom of the spindle , the top is oiled from the adjustment on the head , there should be a hole ,. The front wheel is oiled by tilting the the bike forward ,and the oil port covers should be at the top ,

I shipped a running Cushman from WA to TX using AMTRAK with no complaints. Wooden crate right to the shipping dock. - Jim

Back