When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help help me Rhonda, or anybody

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
No help on the bracket, but there are repop Schwinn fender rivets that are actually bolts, not rivets. Easy way to fill a unused hole on a fender. Tried to post a link but it didn't work.

Last edited:
I thought of your last suggestion first thing, Before I asked for help from you experts, drill a new hole and use the existing part. Maybe place a fender washer between the fender and thhe nut for additional support. Maybe I will, then I might decide to take a nap instead.
Wouldn't say I'm an 'expert' just attempt to help peps from time to time. Heck, maybe Schwinn made an extended clip, as said; ain't seen one, I donno. Yet with a few tools, not too difficult, especially if you've got the usual part, for pattern and sizes, to make.

Trout posted a picture (It`s not showing up here) of some fender bolts with nuts and washers. They look exactly like the one I found at a hardware store, except mine has a hex indention in the middle and is chrome plated. I am still lookin`.

Back