When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help! Hiawatha?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bradycreative

On Training Wheels
I just got this bike and love riding it around, but would love to know more about it.

12733456_10208429112385945_7734323313350271732_n.jpg
I can't for the life of me find a picture or what model this bike is. The bike shop guy says 60's. It's badged as Hiawatha Gambles stamped WG6 346B. Original color was red. 24" wheels.

It's a Roadmaster / AMF. Mid to late 1960s. Model is AMFlite. Some of the AMFlite bikes were set up like yours (banana seat and high riser bars) and some were set up like conventional bikes. Not sure how yours was originally configured. Looks like a fun ride.
Cheers, Geoff

It's a Roadmaster / AMF. Mid to late 1960s. Model is AMFlite. Some of the AMFlite bikes were set up like yours (banana seat and high riser bars) and some were set up like conventional bikes. Not sure how yours was originally configured. Looks like a fun ride.
Cheers, Geoff

Thanks man! I looked for days and couldn't find it. So is "Roadmaster & AMF" part of Hiawatha & Gambles? I'm pretty new to this vintage bike thing. Thanks again for your help. I wasn't planning to buy this bike, but once I took it for a cruise I fell in love!

Hiawatha was the "House Brand" of Gamble's Department Stores. They ordered bikes with the Hiawatha badge from many different manufacturers.

Back