When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help ID Dads bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

DonChristie

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
In Memoriam
This is one Schwinn I did not want. About 15 years ago my Mom and Dad moved into Leisure World. I set up a Schwinn Middleweight for my Dad to ride and keep active. I gave it to him under these circumstances, 1. Never get rid of. 2. When you pass, put it in the Will that it is mine. He did and rode it religiously every day, sometimes twice. We often took rides, Him, my son and I. I did repairs throughout the years. Dad passed away back in February. I am now in posession of Dads old Schwinn. It truly is beat to hell! Completely rusted and just ugly. He did love it dearly! Now that I have it, I want to give it a once over. First thing I am trying to do is ID what year. The serial number is on the rear drop out and is KCxxxxxx. On Bunch o bikes it IDs it as a 1967. Can someone confirm? If so, what Middleweights were available then? Any help will help!
Thanks, Don

Back