When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help id tricycle frame and scooter

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Overhauler

Finally riding a big boys bike
I think the tricycle frame might be a Columbia , and I don't have a clue on the kick scooter ( looks to be all there but the drop stand ). Is there any value in these two items ?
Thanks Lee :cool:

Attachments

• CAM00250.jpg
    CAM00250.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 92
  • CAM00248.jpg
    CAM00248.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 92
  • CAM00249.jpg
    CAM00249.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
That style tricycle frame with the three frame members converging with the rear axle was used by Columbia from the mid 1920's through the early 30's. Not much value in the condition it is in. I've picked them up in better condition with all the wheels and handlebars for less than $100.

Ill pay shipping on your scrap

as long as the strategically placed motorbike tank is included!

Is this a Columbia also? We have had it in building for a while and was getting ready to restore it. It is one heavy little tricycle, if a kid rode this around they would have legs like tree trunks!

Attachments

• DSC02679.jpg
    DSC02679.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 87
Yeah I went a couple weeks ago to pick up the tank and the guy had these other items he was offering me but I thought he was a little high on the crusty items , so I took pics so I could present them here and get some educated information . Thanks Mr Columbia on the trike info . So I guess the scooter isn't worth much either ? Also what would be a fare price on the Kelly bars with stem in this condition ? Then he had a b/w pee wee herman photo standing on his bike that I just kind of over looked .
Thanks for any and all info , Lee :cool:

Is this a Columbia also? We have had it in building for a while and was getting ready to restore it. It is one heavy little tricycle, if a kid rode this around they would have legs like tree trunks!

Possibly...though hard to tell without the head badge. Gendron and American National also made some of their tricycles of that period with a similar style frame...probably other makers did too.

Dave

Back