When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help I.D tricycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks Dave, since it's an Aussie trike and I am an aussie and never heard of it, it's understandable you've never heard of it. Yeah, I am going to use the original seat. I might have a go at it myself, if that doesn't work will have to find some help.

I have a rather large collection. I think you may have seen some pics of it before. Did you have a yahoo groups page at one time?

Thanks Dave, since it's an Aussie trike and I am an aussie and never heard of it, it's understandable you've never heard of it. Yeah, I am going to use the original seat. I might have a go at it myself, if that doesn't work will have to find some help.

I have a rather large collection. I think you may have seen some pics of it before. Did you have a yahoo groups page at one time?
Yes, I remember you from the groups page. The group never really amounted to anything, but Yahoo shut all the groups down at the end of 2020 which ended it anyway. Hope you'll post a photo of the restored seat. That's a skill I'd enjoy learning since I have a few long spring trike seats from the 20s/30s needing restoring.

Dave

Back