When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help! I need help with publishing a Scwhinn head badge book.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

barneyguey

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
UGH, I need help! I finally have the Schwinn head badge book nearly ready, but I'm having troubles.

I've been working with cratespace on printing this book for some time now. It's taken me months to correct all my mistake so the book would load into createspace correctly. I'm fine tuning it by adding new information etc. I went to sign in to createpace at the beginning of the year and it had been sold to Amazon. I couldn't sign. They gave me the run around, making me sign up again. Then before I could load the book, they wanted my bank account information and my social security number. This made me mad! I don't give my social security number out!

I decided to find another self publishing company. Lulu is the company I'm trying to go with now.

Now it won't load into Lulu for a ebook because I need to somehow electronically put in markers to show where new chapters begin. Putting in numbers won't work for an ebook. I have it set up for printing and need to change it. I want to sell it in both printed and ebook form. I downloaded a 34 page instruction manual on how to format your manuscript for conversion for Lulu. It's all Greek to me?

Could someone help me please? Thanks, Barry

Back