When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help iddentify

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Zephyr

Finally riding a big boys bike
A while ago I got this little kid bike from what I call a bike cemetery. I liked the way it look and even the custom pain job and pinstripes on it. The coaster brake still work and all. I didn't bother to try and get more infos on it as I was busy fixing the other guys to sell. The little guy was holding the sign for a good part of the summer. Now that the crazy time is gone and that I have more free time, its the little guy's turn. I have looked all over the bike to find information about a brand or something that could lead me to a brand name or something. The only thing I have is the coaster brand name which is Romet (not very helpful right?) I know the bike was on green and/or red. I'm pretty sure that this bike have been a kind of dark lime green. I can see it from the top of the fork where they put the chromed top, there's a little cavity there and it seems like they never painted it.
If anyone as an idea over what the little guy is or might be that will be great help.
Thanks
IMG_0725-1.jpg

Thanks Dave. I didn't fell on that Romet page before. I think this bike is out of the 50's-60's as per the page you gave me. That a nice start. Thanks!

Back