When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help identify old tricycle please

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Gad62

On Training Wheels
20181230_130513.jpg
20181230_130513.jpg

Says junior concord on whats left of the badge sticker....wife uses it as a pretty butid like to know its history....

Junior Toy became part of AMF in the early 1950s and AMF was added to the decal at that time. This one is definitely pre-AMF and earlier than that time period of the early '50s. Interesting rear step plate and seat attachment design...not the usual design I'm used to seeing on Junior or Junior/AMF trikes.

Dave

Thanks Dave...i noticed the seat frame different than most others....she bought this years ago at a yard sale,guy she bought it from said he found it in an old barn....do you know of any way to replace the thin tires?? Whats left is falling off ang getting messy

Those are the old style rubber tires held on with a twisted center wire. There's a tool needed which holds the rubber open via a clamp while the wire is tensioned and twisted. I've read on their forums where a few members of The Wheelmen high wheel bicycle site have the tool, rubber, and know how to replace this type of tire. - https://www.thewheelmen.org/

Dave

Thanks for the reply...how much do you think it would cost to have them done?....front wheel appears to be about 9 and a half inches and the rears about 6 and 3/4 and just under 3/4 wide....

Back