When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help Identify

-

Irish 77 Cruiser

'Lil Knee Scuffer
32e62f20350591c61b4693cf0b47dadd.jpg

I’m looking for any insight that can help me lock down this frame. I’ve been told it’s a mid to late 30’s Schwinn double curved bar. Is there anything I should be looking for to say if it’s specifically a Schwinn or some other bike manufacturers from that time frame?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 1937 Roadmaster that looks like that bike, but I've also seen Schwinn bicycles like that.

View attachment 992164

I’m looking for any insight that can help me lock down this frame. I’ve been told it’s a mid to late 30’s Schwinn double curved bar. Is there anything I should be looking for to say if it’s specifically a Schwinn or some other bike manufacturers from that time frame?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your rear dropouts are different then that schwinn so is the seat post. Yours look more like the first pic I'm leaning more towards that style of frame

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Back