When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help identifying 1920`s era bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I thought most of the Davis built bicycles from that time frame would have had bottle cap badges, just my 2 cents. Definitely a little more than 5% original paint left under that rust, I agree with @mazdaflyer.
Sean

Don't know who made it but I like it! The Westfield motobike frame I found last year also has the truss rods brazed at the bottom and internal threads at the top. But my forks and truss rods appear to be Snyder built so there is a chance that forks and frame were matched up from parts way back. No matter what you do with it, it's a cool survivor and great rescue. Good luck with the info hunt.

Looks like a N. Nimhcs badge might fit.
Maybe measure the holes.
https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/1...or-speedway-special.101307/page-2#post-958213

Last edited:
I knew I had seen that chainring before. I finally found it in old pics of a bike I traded 2 years ago. The badge just said Viking but It was decided it was Westfield-built (Pope/Columbia). You can decide if these photos provide any clues:

Back