When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help identifying age, value, info on manufacturer

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

HudsonHawk56

On Training Wheels
Hi all, found this trike buried under a pile of stuff in a basement in East Boston, MA.
I haven't found a lot of info on this trike except on Worthpoint (which I don't subscribe to) and Pinterest, which really doesn't tell you a whole lot.
So, anything you can tell me would be appreciated.
Thanks, Barry

20200308_172538.jpg

20200308_172555.jpg

20200308_174458.jpg

Great seat , bars and frame design
Repaint hurts value some
Overall nice trike.
Nice find

mark

Any idea of this trikes value?

No one here can definitively answer your question because we only know what we are willing to pay for it. No one knows for sure the possible top dollar you might get for it. If you want to know the top value list it on eBay and see what it brings. It's only worth what the top bidder is willing to pay for it and not a cent more. If you are looking for past tricycle sales for price comparison here are some below to look at then you decide what you are willing to sell it for. In my personal opinion your tricycle might bring somewhere around $100 but it also might bring more or less, impossible to say for sure.

Trike market isn't quite what it used to be...that being said...30's are strong enough still
and this one has good lines and looks complete and original I would guess 200 range
up and down a little.

Should be more than $100. Especially with those lines. The paint looks mostly original except for bars and rear wheels which would be easy to fix. The step is black? Primer?
Nice one!

Back