When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help identifying bicycle please

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

snsennis

On Training Wheels
Please help me identify the bicycle pictured, it appears to be a Texas Ranger (emblem on front)but has shocks on the front. I did not see any others like it online. Your help is greatly appreciated!

CE706E34-7C7E-48CA-AE56-88C29204515E.jpeg

6186B0F1-6E1E-40DE-9E7F-7167CB57BF3D.jpeg

Thank you!! Where would I find the serial number? I bought at an estate sale today for $75. Do you know how much it’s worth? I’m trying to decide whether to keep or sale?

Look underneath where the crank is and you should see the serial number. House painted and some wrong parts so you aren't going to get rich off a flip. I'll let others comment on value. V/r Shawn

Look underneath where the crank is and you should see the serial number. House painted and some wrong parts so you aren't going to get rich off a flip. I'll let others comment on value. V/r Shawn
I can’t thank you enough for all your help! I followed your link and it looks very similar- I just bought bc I thought it looked cool besides the white paint but I may keep and try to restore. Again thanks!!

Back