When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help Identifying old Murray

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Bigbadhodad

On Training Wheels
Hello, I picked up an old Murray today (to convert to a motorized bike) it is chrome, and the serial number is M06 140 60056 from the thread on Murrays it says 1966, but it has straight tubes and I’ve only found one reference to that being a Monterey.
6ED44F48-1593-4C93-A610-A5FD39DE18DF.jpeg

that is it as it sits now, I didn’t take a pic of it before I started like an idiot, just finished cleaning it had to remove the rear wheel it had broken spokes (3 speed hub as well) I plan on making it a motorized bike reminiscent of old 19teens motorcycles hence the repositioned handlebars.
it had a decent seat black and white springer and really cool triangular sears branded reflectors.
I saved all the parts just in case too.

Im not sure if the Murray branded one is called something different but its the same bike as the Sears Fleetwood

Wow, Pirate that was lightning fast shipping like always! Keep it Up!
-No One

9259F042-42B0-4078-8C12-4F394FBF7F03.jpeg

Ifound this earlier and it looks like it though mine has a trigger for the 3 speed not a twist grip the seat looks like the one that was on it as well.
I wish I got the fenders light and seat bag.

Back