When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help identifying pedal car

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Chaff1977

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hi, just looking for help identifying this pedal car. Looks like it had headlights at some stage. I am in Australia but no idea where the car was made

20230301_183652.jpg

20230301_183625.jpg

20230301_183746.jpg

20230301_183720.jpg

20230301_183645.jpg

The running gear looks like a Tri-ang. (British) There was a company in Australia called Cyclopes that was hooked up with Tri-ang at some point Tri-ang bought them out. That google guy is pretty smart start with Cyclopes Toy Australia and go from there.

I like the kick scooter in the background I have one the same.

Thanks for the reply, it's not a Cyclops. I have a large collection and have spoken to the President of the Australian Pedal Car club. He can't tell me what it is either. Rusthound are you from Australia, that scooter in the back ground is a Peerless scooter from Australia

20220322_174115.jpg

I'm in Canada .. check this link https://www.triang.nl/thistlecanada.htm if you go to the very bottom you will see a couple of cars in parts an you will see the under carriage stuff is similar to yours . I have 3 or 4 triang/thistle cars and the under side has the same parts as yours.

My scooter has a solid front fork it's US made

Back