When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help Identifying Rare Child's Bike - Looking to Restore - Thanks!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jmbakar

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Picked up this great little Child's bike recently and need help finding information on Make, Model, Original Color Scheme, etc so that I can restore it properly. Was told it originally had a fiberglass/plastic chain guard with a star at the pedal hole on it. Any help would be great or any ideas as to who to contact!

Thanks so much!

Bicycle.jpg

Probably Japanese / Asian. 1970's? Might be some decals or lettering under the orange. As long as the tires are good you have a fun project! Don't let the experts knock it!
Thanks for the idea! I'll look into that!

A true restoration will cost many multiples of what this is worth finished but if money is not a consideration it could be a fun little project like 1mo said. V/r Shawn

A true restoration will cost many multiples of what this is worth finished but if money is not a consideration it could be a fun little project like 1mo said. V/r Shawn
Definitely will be a fun project! Just hoping to get it done before my one year old is ready to ride it!

Interesting bike for sure. Where will you attach training wheels? More importantly make sure it’s safe for your child. That split fork crown and the bar attachment looks a bit unusual. If you want vintage I’d go with a Schwinn. They made a lot quality kid bikes in the 60-70’s. Good luck on your project.

Back