When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help identifying scooter - KB Toys?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

skwim

On Training Wheels
I posted photos of this in another thread, but thought I'd repost in my own. My grandfather scavenged this from a landfill in the early 1980's. I'm not sure how old it is or what brand it is. Does anybody recognize the logo in one of the photos? KB Toys? The spokes have an unusual z-bend that I have never seen before.
P6033358.jpg
P6033359.JPG
P6033357.JPG
P6033360.JPG

Bump to top

Been a long time since I pursued this. Any new readers know what make this scooter is?

My boss grew up in Switzerland and says that he saw a lot of scooters like this one when he was a kid in the early 60's. Would still be nice to know what the heck it is. Maybe I'll have to call those dudes at American Pickers.

Logo identified!

I contacted the Deutsches Fahrradmuseum (German Bicycle Museum) in Bad Brückenau, Germany and they identified the logo as Büchel (Fulda, Germany: http://www.buechel-online.eu/index-en.php) which is absolutely correct. However, this may be just the brake manufacturer, but it's a step in the right direction.

Back