When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help identifying skip tooth sprocket

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

spomalley86

I live for the CABE
I'm having trouble nailing down the the manufacturer if this sprocket I picked up in a box full of parts. Does anyone know what bike this is from? Thanks for your help!

20181004_140828.jpg

20181004_140813.jpg

Far out - the drive pin that is, maybe 2" shaft-center to pin-center?
I just saw a similar-looking 22 tooth version; I almost missed the offset of the drive pin, even more pronounced on a smaller wheel.
So there appears to be 28, 26, and 22 tooth versions, (perhaps even a 24 somewhere).
Vintage Unk. 22T 1.jpg
Sometimes on these parts, not only is the crank pin different (than most), the shaft and threads may be oversized diameter. So, for parts staging purposes, these parts go into the "special fit" box; the special sprocket needs to go with special crank, and with the special cones (oversized threads). I have found that the special oversized cones that eventually wear-out are the hardest of these groups to acquire, usually 1 or 2 short of the number of cranks and sprockets that one might have; "a boon to repair men" indeed.

Last edited:
Back