When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help Identifying This 28" Wheel Motobike

-

stingrayjoe

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I have done some searching on the www but do not see this exact frame design. In particular the bottom bar design and how it is attached to the seat tube and down tube. The fenders were on the frame. The truss rods may be wrong or possibly bent. They do not line up with the brackets when mounted and positioned at fork holes for the axle. The headbadge screw spacing is 1-7/16" center to center using a soft tape measure. They are positioned left and right. The frame is 19-1/2" tall.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

IMG_2504.JPG

IMG_2505.JPG

IMG_2506.JPG

IMG_2507.JPG

IMG_2508.JPG

IMG_2509.JPG

IMG_2510.JPG

IMG_2511.JPG

IMG_2512.JPG

IMG_2513.JPG

IMG_2514.JPG

IMG_2515.JPG

IMG_2516.JPG

IMG_2517.JPG

IMG_2518.JPG

Last edited:
If you clean the layers of spray paint off the head tube there may be a ghost of the headbadge in the original paint. Good luck, you've got a good start there.

I too would lean toward HP Snyder.
The straight versus curved bridge at the seat post cluster looks unusual for Snyder. I see the hole through the bridge (called a brake bridge on some bikes), it looks oriented to better suit a caliper brake bolt. Perhaps it was a modification.
Maybe also the forged fork crown, but bent forks can swapped-out.

Last edited:
Back